Bear Mountain BBQ pellets offer a quick and easy way to add delicious natural flavors to any meal. Impress your family & friends by adding Bear Mountain BBQ pellets to your next BBQ.
Bear Mountain BBQ products are:
- Made from 100% Natural Hardwoods, with no binders, waxes or unknown "secret ingredients"
- Flavored with 100% REAL hardwoods, not oils or additives
- Can be used on all outdoor BBQ grills, gas grills and charcoal grills
- Consistently produced for even heating and flavoring
Memphis Natures Way BBQ Pellets are specially formulated to maximize the performance of your pellet grill. The smaller, more uniform size results in a more consistent feed. Consistent feeding improves temperature accuracy, and provides better overall results!
These pellets combine the medium strength flavor of oak mixed with a charcoal flavor. These wood pellets are great if your looking to get a more traditional charcoal taste out of your cook.
Experiment with different flavors, individually or mix 'n' match to achieve your flavor preferences.
- Charcoal (Memphis): Traditional charcoal flavor combined with a hint of Oak. Ideal for roasting, grilling and smoking.
- American Hickory (Bear Mountain): A distinctive blend of Southern Hickory and Northwest Alder for a rich and smoky flavor for beef, ribs, ham, and pork. Hickory adds a 'bacon-like' taste to your backyard barbecue.
- Texas Mesquite (Bear Mountain): A hearty blend of Texas Mesquite and Northwest Alder for a tangy "Old West" taste. Mesquite adds a smoky campfire taste to beef, pork, and chicken.
- Cascade Alder (Bear Mountain): 100% Pacific Northwest Alder that adds mild and sweet wood flavor to fish or meats. For over a century, Native Americans have used Alder when cooking or smoking salmon.
- Washington Apple (Bear Mountain): Washington Apple and Northwest Alder provide a dense and fruity smoke for a sweet woody taste to ham, pork, chicken, and sausage.
- Smokehouse Maple (Bear Mountain): A unique blend of Smokehouse Maple and Northwest Alder when you want a milky sweet smoke flavor for beef, pork, ham, and sausage.
- Southern Pecan (Bear Mountain): A balanced blend of Southern Pecan and Northwest Alder produces a mild and sweet smoked flavoring that is ideal for beef, pork, poultry and fish.
- Classic Oak (Bear Mountain): Combining Classic Oak with Northwest Alder produces an all-purpose blend that can be used on all foods, especially beef, ham, chicken, and fish. This mild blend enhances foods with subtle wood flavors without overwhelming them.
- Sweet Cherry (Bear Mountain): Mild, sweet fruity smoke flavor that gives a rosy tint to light meats. Ideal for beef, pork, poultry, fish and wild game.