Like every SABER grill, this full-featured model has our advanced infrared cooking system, quality construction, premium materials and unparalleled performance. Its space-conscious design is perfect for smaller outdoor areas and cooking for four to six people.
- The SABER patented infrared cooking system for superior grilling performance: IR across entire cooking surface, even temperatures, no flare-ups, 30% less propane consumption.
- All 304 stainless steel (commercial kitchen grade), nonmagnetic
- Strong, stable, durable construction with welded tubular cart and firebox frames
- Shelves bolted to a tube frame provide solid work surfaces
- 304 stainless steel burners, grate system and emitters
- 2 cooking zones for just the right amount of cooking space. Use one or two zones.
- Saves gas by only heating the space you need for the meal you're cooking.
- Front access grease tray for easy cleaning
- Simple cleanup: just burn off and brush away food debris
- Safe, easy natural gas conversion with SABER’s exclusive EZNG technology
- Fast assembly with 26 common fasteners
- SABER grate cleaning tool included
- 445 total square inches of cooking area (300 primary, 115 secondary)
- Enclosed 304 stainless steel cart and heavy duty side shelves
- 304 stainless steel firebox exterior with seamless welded lid
- Two 304 stainless steel tube burners (16,000 total BTUs)
- Push button electronic ignition at each burner for reliable start-up every time
- Adjustable 304 stainless steel warming rack with storage and roasting positions
- Heavy duty 3-inch locking casters