If you love to cook for a crowd, our largest SABER freestanding grill has the capacity and extra features to make entertaining a breeze. 4 cooking zones allow you to adjust the cooking surface size to match the number of people you are cooking for. The dual tube side burner expands your options to include frying, boiling and cooking with a wok or skillet.
- The SABER patented infrared cooking system for superior grilling performance: IR across entire cooking surface, even temperatures, no flare-ups, 30% less propane consumption.
- All 304 stainless steel (commercial kitchen grade), nonmagnetic
- Strong, stable, durable construction with welded tubular cart and firebox frames
- Shelves bolted to a tube frame provide solid work surfaces
- 304 stainless steel burners, grate system and emitters
- 4 cooking zones for just the right amount of cooking space. Use one, two, three or all 4 zones.
- Saves gas by only heating the space you need for the meal you're cooking.
- Front access grease tray for easy cleaning
- Simple cleanup: just burn off and brush away food debris
- Safe, easy natural gas conversion with SABER's exclusive EZNG technology
- Fast assembly with 26 common fasteners
- SABER grate cleaning tool included
- 895 total square inches of cooking area (670 primary, 225 secondary)
- Enclosed 304 stainless steel cart and heavy duty side shelves
- 304 stainless steel firebox exterior with seamless welded lid
- Grate-level temperature gauges for greater accuracy
- Four 304 stainless steel tube burners (32,000 total BTUs, including 18,000 for side burner)
- Dual tube side burner for greater versatility (perfect for boiling, frying, woks, skillets)
- Push button electronic ignition at each burner for reliable start-up every time
- Adjustable 304 stainless steel warming rack with storage and roasting positions
- Interior halogen lights for nighttime cooking
- Heavy duty 3-inch locking casters