The PK360 is the new and improved cast aluminum PK Grill and Smoker.
With 360 square inches of marine grade stainless steel cooking surface, plus included shelves and stand, the PK360 is setting a new standard for the high-end charcoal cooker.
The PK360 offers unique versatility for low and slow or hot and fast grilling and was engineered for portability so the PK360 can also travel with you to your tailgate or campsite.
Built to Cook and Built to Last, the PK360 is the best and last grill you'll ever own.
- Four Vents Are Better Than Two - PK360 excels at both hot and fast (grilling) or low and slow (barbecue) cooking because it's unique capsule shape combined with 4-point venting makes it so easy to set up and deliver the goods.
- Durable Aluminum Construction - PK360s cast aluminum construction is more durable than porcelain kamados and doesn't rust like steel. PK Grills come with a 10-year warranty yet are often lifetime purchases handed down from 1 generation to the next.
- The Key to Great BBQ Is Temperature Management - PK360s combination of thick cast aluminum and 4-point venting results in a very heat efficient cook chamber with easy 2-zone set-up and more control than the average 2 vent grill.
- FUEL TYPE: Charcoal
- CAPSULE MATERIAL: Cast Aluminum
- COOKING GRID MATERIAL: Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- FUEL GRATE MATERIAL: 304 Stainless Steel
- KIT HARDWARE: Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- SHELF MATERIAL: High heat Durabilium with Leading Edge Tool Organization System
- COOKING SURFACE AREA: 360 sq. in.
- CAPSULE VOLUME: 5374 Cubic Inches
- SHELF SURFACE AREA: 618 sq. in.
- # OF VENTS: 4 (2 Radial, 2 Cylinders)
- THERMOMETER: Tel-Tru
- USE WITHOUT STAND: Yes